Globally, we produce 13 million tons of textile waste each year.
Read again, 13 million tons of textiles. 95% of which could be reused or recycled.
Sometimes we get immune to statistics and data that spells gloom, mostly thinking that even if you would try to do something, it won’t help. But the truth is that only if we did take that first step, we will be able to make a difference.
On 5th June, 2020, World Environment Day, we pledged to work towards optimizing Manetain’s textile-based products so you get a chance to do your bit for the planet.
Join Manetain’s ‘Second Life Movement’
Send us your pre-used Manetain bonnets, robes, lycra buffs and pillowcases on the address below, and get a sitewide 20% discount on your next purchase.*
If you want your hands on products made from pre-loved fabrics, check out our ‘Second Life’ section, where all products have been sanitised and re-fashioned into the cutest usable products – and they are already discounted for you!
Thanks for joining in the mission and we hope to see a lot of action on these pages.
*Terms & Conditions
Please read conditions below to get your 20% coupon code (up to 1 month)
- Only Manetain items will be accepted.
- Torn and soiled items will not be accepted.
- Any item which is frayed, damaged beyond use will not be accepted.
- Please send washed pre-used products. While we will sanitize them as well, it will be good to have two rounds of cleanliness.
- Do send us your name and phone number/email to connect with you for your discount coupon